YES, if you:
- are 18 years of age and older;
- have had trouble finding or keeping a job;
- have personal, physical or social challenges;
- are willing to commit to the Program;
- are willing to work closely with an instructor/counsellor to set personal and employment goals;
- are willing to work hard with us toward achieving your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
- Call us at 902.275.5585 and ask us to send you an application form or
- View and print our application form here.
To send us your application form
Bring your application to our Centre (see directions here)
Or mail it to:
South Shore Work Activity Program
23 Collicutt Road, Box 187
Chester, NS B0J 1J0
Or fax it to:
Is there a cost?
There is no cost to you, only your commitment of time and effort.
Do I get paid?
Participants get a small program allowance for attending.