- Find out what kind of work environment suits you best.
- Get feedback about your own strengths and weaknesses, along with our staff.
- Develop your work skills – and your employability!
All participants get a chance to learn woodworking skills in our well-equipped workshop. You will learn about:
- Product design
- Workplace safety
- Workmanship standards
- Use of woodworking tools
- Using materials
- The steps to take when building something
- Woodworking careers
- Decision making
- Time management
Learn all of that while you build something that you’ll be proud of!
Here are some projects our participants have made. What will you build?
- Learn proper food preparation and cooking techniques.
- Develop good time management skills.
- Get your FoodSafe certification.
- Prepare for a job in the food industry!
- Learn to use a multi-line phone system.
- Learn the proper way to direct calls and take messages.
You will be the ‘face’ of SSWAP and Community Wheels!
Learn the safest and best ways to keep an office environment clean!